Please read this carefully before installing the Cabs@Changi application (collectively the “Software”) provided by Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CAG”).
By installing or using the Software, you indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this Licence Agreement. You should therefore read this Licence Agreement carefully before installing or using the Software. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not install or use the Software.
1. Ownership of materials
The Software, and all related materials and documentation, as well as all upgrades and updates thereto (collectively, the “Licensed Application”) are copyrighted works, and are also protected under applicable database laws. CAG retains ownership of all intellectual property rights in the Licensed Application.
2.1. CAG grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Licensed Application on any device that you own or control, subject to all the applicable terms and conditions in the Google Play Store / App Store.
2.2. You shall not:
- use the Licensed Application on any device that you do not own or control;
- rent, lease, sub-licence, sell, assign, transfer or otherwise dispose of the Licensed Application, on a temporary or permanent basis;
- distribute or make the Licensed Application available over a network where it may be used or accessed by multiple devices at the same time;
- translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the Licensed Application; or
- vary, delete or obscure any notices of proprietary rights or any product identification or restrictions on or in the Licensed Application.
3. Use of data
This Licence Agreement is effective until terminated by written notice from CAG. This Licence Agreement will terminate automatically without further notice from CAG, in the event of any failure by you to comply with any of the terms and conditions herein. Upon termination of the Licence Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Licensed Application, and destroy all copies of the Licensed Application.
5. Warranties and Disclaimer
5.1. Without prejudice to clause 5.2, while every effort will be made by CAG to ensure that information provided through the Licensed Application is correct, the dates, time and other details provided may, from time to time, be changed without notification. CAG is not responsible for any incorrect information and is therefore not liable in any way for inaccuracies or errors in the same. Delivery of push and/or audio notifications are made on a “best efforts” basis and is not subject to any warranty by Google / Apple or CAG. While no SMS charges will be incurred for notifications, data charges may apply for use of the Licensed Application.
5.2. You acknowledge and agree that the Licensed Application is provided to you purely on an “as is” basis, and your use of the Licensed Application shall be entirely at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, CAG:
- disclaims all warranties with respect to the Licensed Application, including but not limited to any implied warranties relating to quality, fitness for any particular purpose, and non-infringement of third party rights;
- makes no warranty that the Licensed Application is error free or that your use of the Licensed Application will be uninterrupted, and you acknowledge and agree that the existence of such errors and occurrence of such interruptions shall not constitute a breach of this Licence Agreement; and
- does not give any warranty of any kind in respect of any third party services or products that may be made accessible to you through or from the use of the Licensed Application.
5.3. To the extent not prohibited by law, CAG will in no event be liable to you for personal injury or for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings, loss of data or any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of your use of or inability to use the Licensed Application or any part thereof.
If you have feedback regarding the Licensed Application, you can notify CAG via the Licensed Application or by sending an email to email@example.com.
7.1. This Licence Agreement may be amended at any time by CAG. You should therefore access and read these terms and conditions from time to time. Any use by you of the Licensed Application subsequent to any amendments made by CAG to the Licence Agreement, shall be deemed to be an acceptance by you of such amendments.
7.2. No delay, neglect or forebearance by CAG in enforcing any term or condition of this Licence Agreement against you shall be deemed to be a waiver of, or in any way prejudice any rights of CAG under this Licence Agreement. No right, power or remedy in this Licence Agreement conferred upon or reserved for either party is exclusive of any other right, power or remedy available to CAG.
7.3. This Licence Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Both you and CAG hereby irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
7.4. This Licence Agreement supersedes all prior agreements, arrangements and undertakings between you and CAG and constitutes the entire agreement between you and CAG in relation to the Licensed Application.